I want this blog to encourage other Christians and point others to the salvation of Jesus Christ. I will post things God is showing me, things I am doing, anything I want to write to encourage others and whatever else that I want to write about. The older entries are from when I was journaling about Bible class a while back. Enjoy!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Trusting God Even When it seems Impossible
Today in Bible class, we learned in more detail about how Israel dealt with the Holy War and to show that God was the only one being glorified in battle. For example, some of the things were that they had no pay, no guaranteed spoils, only at God's call, and Yahweh does the fighting. What was said in class was realy great. It was that God may tell us to do someting that we might not understand or make sense, but it is important to trust in Jesus because He knows what is going on and will make the outcome great. Again when we obey God we are blessed. -Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
excellent work for the week AGAIN! thank you Hannah!
Post a Comment