I want this blog to encourage other Christians and point others to the salvation of Jesus Christ. I will post things God is showing me, things I am doing, anything I want to write to encourage others and whatever else that I want to write about. The older entries are from when I was journaling about Bible class a while back. Enjoy!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Achan's Sin -11/12
In Bible class we have been learning about Joshua and how God used him to lead the Israelites. We learned about Achan's sin and how it affected him and his family and the Israelites. All he did was take some things after Jericho fell. From being found out he and his family ended up getting killed and Israel lost a battle at Ai. Sin is never a good thing to do. We can learn a lesson from Achan which is that God doesn't like sin and even the littlest sin won't please Him. It is always important to obey God and try to not sin. Thanks to Jesus dying on the cross for our sins God looks past our sins when we repent and believe in Him. Once we are His children, we now have God's Holy Spirit to help us overcome sin. -Hannah K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment