In Joshua chapter 5 we learned that God wanted the men to be circumcised before they were going to get ready to take the promised land. God did that because He wanted them to not re lie on their own strength, but on God's strength. In life as Christians it can be very hard to totally re lie on God's strength the most. It seems whenever we try to do things on our own or with our own strength the tasks may seem to overwhelming and even scary, but when we run to Jesus He can carry us and help us through the trials and tribulations. For me it can be hard to re lie on God's strength. Another lesson from class was, we need to be totally submitted to God and listen and do what He says. Because His way is the best way. He might tell us to do something we might not agree with or like but it is important to submit to God no matter what. The same thing goes for when God answers prayer in His own way.
Just to let you know from you mentioning Jason Upton, I was curious about who he was so I went on You Tube and found a lot of videos of him and singing his songs. He is a great singer that really is filled the Holy Spirit and really has a passion for worshiping God. I already found songs I like. Some are I Will Wait, Teach Me How To Pray, and Learning to Love. Thanks for telling about Jason Upton.
-Hannah K.
No comments:
Post a Comment