Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Loving God 11/27

Another important discussion that we talked about in Bible class was that someone brought up the idea that God predestined people to be saved. I don't belive that. I know God knows everything, but I have faith that He does have great plans instore. in the Bible it says that God loves everyone because He created them all. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosover believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life." God also wants everybody to come to him and be saved so I don't think there is predestination. God gives everybody a choice so sure there could be some people who would not come to Him. Yet God knows everything. I just rest and know that God's knowledge and thinking is way beyond ours. I just believe who He says He is in the Bible. A thing that was said in Bible today I really liked was, To love without a choice isn't love. that is a very important thing. We can choose to love God with all our hearts, souls, minds, and strength.
-Hannah K.

No comments: