I want this blog to encourage other Christians and point others to the salvation of Jesus Christ. I will post things God is showing me, things I am doing, anything I want to write to encourage others and whatever else that I want to write about. The older entries are from when I was journaling about Bible class a while back. Enjoy!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Always "but" with God
In Class we learned that, There is always a "but" with God. God let Samson's mother be able to have a baby. A lot of times in Scripture God makes barren women have children. we see it in the story of Samson, Samuel (Hannah was barren), and many other stories in the Bible. God also did a miracle for my mother too! She couldn't bare children for a while. Her desire was to have a baby and God did a miracle and opened her womb and let her become pregnant. She had me! Then God blessed her with three more children. I like to see and hear about amazing things that God can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thats awesome hannah!
Post a Comment