Proverbs 14:26 "In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and His children shall have a place of refuge."
This verse is very comforting and has a great promise. When we fear the LORD He will provide a place of protection whenever we are worried or any other situation going on that might make us afraid. I know many times I have had times when I worry and I know that Jesus is my refuge. We can by fearing God and the start of doing that is by accepting Jesus as your Savior and then respecting Him and knowing who He is. At times it can be hard to fear God, but He will help if you are His child. The book of Proverbs is very wonderful. I love all the wisdom it gives on various subjects in life. I want to close this journal with one more verse that went along with vs. 26.
Proverbs 14:27 "The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death."
3 comments:
great work Hannah, i really like the proverbs that you picked!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Thanks for visiting 100 Days to Christmas. My husband and I spent a year and a half teaching English in Poland. It's been 10 years ago now, but we had amazing experiences there - one being a Wigilia in a friend's family's home. It was wonderful (although I am not a fan of jellied fish)! Your tradition sounds lovely.
Jen
http://www.ListPlanIt.com
Post a Comment