Thursday, October 18, 2007

Journal

Today in Bible we learned about the Ark of The Covenant. That was a place where God's spirit was in the Holy of Holies. The really great thing is that when God sent His Son Jesus To die for our sins, we can now have Jesus come into our hearts to dwell. Our bodies are now temples for God. We can now worship God anywhere! Also in Spirit and in truth throughout our lives. I am so happy to have Jesus in my heart and I can come to Him at any time and worship Him.
My prayer is that others will come to know Jesus as their personal savior and to be able to worship and live with God all the time. A song that I remember that goes along with entering The Holy of Holies is this (the Chorus) "Take me in to the Holy of Holies. Take me in by the blood of the lamb. Take me in to the Holy of Holies, Take the coal, touch my lips, here I am." That song says that we can now get in to the Holy of Holies and be deaper with God because of Jesus dieing on the cross for our sins. It is a great song and all the lyrics are like a prayer to want to hunger for righteousness and to get a closer relationship with God.

-Hannah

1 comment:

Dawie Koekemoer said...

ah i love that song! oldie but a goodie!