Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Joy to the World Part 2

  "And makes the nations prove...  "The glories of His righteousness..."


                       This line of the song truly makes me truly happy! I am so grateful for Jesus and His righteousness! I am so happy that as I go through life I don't have to strive. I also don't have to wonder  if I am pleasing God. When you know His truth and love and who we are in Christ and the power of what He did for us, you can't help but follow Him and live for Him and love Him! You produce the fruits effortlessly! I am so thankful for His righteousness that He clothed me with it when I received Him! Divine exchange!  I love it that when we as believers make mistakes I can rest knowing that I am still the righteousness of God in Christ! I love how when God looks at me He sees Jesus!  I am overjoyed that God brought in everlasting righteousness!  Another amazing this is the robe that the Father gave his son in the prodigal son story is a picture of the robe of righteousness.

                 I am ever grateful that God has completely forgiven me and purged all my sins away and gave me His righteousness! He did it so justly and righteously!  I can see why "Joy to the World" really does bring joy!

                          "For if by one man's offense death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by One, Jesus Christ."  Romans 5:17

No comments: